Air Quality Testing and Control
As air conditioning and forced-air ventilation become ever more commonplace, it is critical to avoid a ‘sick building’ syndrome. MBO Safety Services Limited Air Quality consultants help you to maintain a healthy environment, minimise sick days and meet COSHH Regulations. Our support is nationwide and our advice is genuinely impartial.
Services we offer:
• Exposure Monitoring for dust, fumes etc.
• Hand Arm Vibration (HAV’s)
• COSHH Assessments
• Respirator face masks inspection, Face Fit Testing and maintenance
• Indoor Air Quality and Sick Building Assessments
• LEV inspections and servicing
• Ductwork cleaning
Oswestry Branch MBO Safety Services Limited Office Suite
1 Oswald Road
9 Watts Street