IOSH Leading Safely
Why Choose MBO Safety Services?
- Our pass rates are in excess of 90%
- Delivered by Instructors who are Chartered members of IOSH
- Quality Assurance, course content very thorough and engaging, various teaching techniques used to deliver key points.
- Excellent training venues with complementary refreshments
- Course can be delivered at your premises for group bookings
This course is aimed at anyone with leadership responsibilities – senior managers, directors, heads of departments, executives, board members, business owners, chief executives and trustees; anyone who aspires to these roles; and anyone who wants to share the same language so they can feel confident entering into discussions with people at a leadership level.
The course includes a short exercise which will be assessed, with successful delegates receiving a certificate from IOSH.
Note: IOSH recommends that, due to ever-changing legislation, this course should be renewed every three years.
• Introducing Leading Safely – Delegates will begin by recognising the importance and value of successful safety and health performance achieved through strategic safety and health management and its integration into business management systems.
• Understanding your Responsibilities – Delegates will develop an understanding of the safety and health role and responsibilities of people in leadership positions, and the consequences for leaders and their organisations of failing to manage safety and health effectively.
• Managing Safety and Health – Delegates will learn to plan the overall direction for safety and health in an organisation by developing and implementing a safety and health policy, with improving company performance as the objective. As well as developing an understanding of the importance of adequately resourcing a safety and health management system and understanding where they want to position their organisations’ safety performance against other organisations.
• The Importance of Safety and Health – Delegates will learn to understand the importance of monitoring and reviewing safety and health performance to determine the effectiveness of a safety and health management system. They will learn the opportunities of good performance, as well as the consequences of poor performance.
• Assessment – Learners use the diagnostic tool, accessed via a mobile app, to identify their current safety and health position against a set of critical questions. At the end of the course, participants make a commitment to a personal action plan to improve their own and their organisations’ safety and health management.
MBO Safety Services Limited provides a range of services tailored to suit your business’s individual requirements. From personal consulting, to providing training courses, and bespoke policies and procedures, MBO Safety Services Limited invests the time to understand your business.
Tailored To You
MBO Safety Services Limited prides itself on quality, our consultants will work alongside you to create tailored policies and procedures which integrate seamlessly into your business.
MBO Safety Services Limited has a strong team of specialist trainers who develop and deliver bespoke courses, all tailored to your business’s health and safety requirements.
Our courses can be held at our training facility, or at a location of your choice.
Multiple UK Locations
Each of our training venues have been carefully selected to ensure that delegates are provided with a comfortable learning environment. All rooms have natural lighting, air conditioning and provide quality food and refreshments.
Oswestry Branch MBO Safety Services Limited
1 Oswald Road
9 Watts Street